On this blog, I discuss several facets of my life. But really, there’s only one thing you need to know about me:
I am extremely important.
With that in mind, it’s only logical to assume that there is a book deal waiting for me in the future. In preparation for that momentous event, I have compiled several possible titles for what I assume will be the first in a string of of New York Times bestsellers.
After all: If Miley Cyrus can do it, so can I.
6. I Didn’t Brush My Hair Again (and Other Minor Problems).
5. I Hate My Job, But I Really Like Money (and Other Internal Conflicts) .
4. Secret ‘Twilight’ Book Five.
3. I Just Really Feel Like Nicki Minaj Wouldn’t Like Me.
2. The Girl Without a Tattoo.
1. I wrote this book instead of doing my French homework.
Don’t worry, though. I’ll remember the little people when I get to the top.