10. When I wake up in the morning and don’t know where my glasses are because my eyesight is so bad, I can’t see where I last set them.
9. When wake up in the morning and can’t find my headband, and then spend like an hour searching for it, and then my ride almost leaves me.
8. When I open my agenda to see what my French homework is, but can’t read it..because it’s in French.
7. When my band teacher is frantically searching the room for volunteers and I pray she doesn’t pick me because I can’t play the bassoon. Like, at all. SO MUCH STRESS.
6. Really just the bassoon in general.
5. When a song containing sexual content comes on the radio (example: Maroon Five’s “One More Night”.), and I’m sitting in the car with my mother. I talk really, really loudly over the most uncomfortable parts so that she doesn’t hear.
4. Overly eager people in the gym. You’re healthy, I get it. CALM DOWN.
3. When you bite into something, and it doesn’t taste the way you expected it to.
2. Unfamiliar middle aged white men. I think this comes from watching too much To Catch A Predator.
1. Sven Sungaard. LOOK AT HIM. Look at him and tell me you’re not instantly uneasy/uncomfortable.
What is becoming of me?